Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
No detail was overlooked in this COMPLETELY RENOVATED home with all the benefits of an established neighborhood! Charming curb-appeal, an open concept floor plan and designer finishes make this home a one-of-a-kind treasure! High end custom cabinetry with unique pull-out storage, tons of workspace and granite countertops create a chef's dream in this open kitchen. The Owner's Bath is nicely appointed with a modern vanity, marble countertops, a tiled shower and large soaking tub. The covered back porch and fully fenced back yard create a great space for entertaining! National Blue Ribbon Elem School, Blue Ribbon Lighthouse Middle School. Hampton House membership included!
- Range/Oven, Dishwasher Drawer, Microwave, Disposal
- Central 1
- Central 1
- Crown Mold,Granite Countertop,Wood Floor
- Crown Mold,Trey,Wood Floor
- Front Porch, Covered Patio, Treed Lot, Curb/Gutters, Sidewalk, Undgrnd Util, Park Near By
- Two Car Garage, Attached Garage, Workshop, Front Entry
- 431 S, Left onto Easter Bypass (at Publix), Left on Quarter Lane, Right on Willowick Trail
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
Copyright NALMLS, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.