Listing Courtesy of Butler Realty
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom built, 5BR/4 BA 2 level home with 102 ft of waterfront on the Elk River/Anderson Creek. This home features a spacious kitchen/dining with granite countertops, recessed lighting, wood floors, and a pantry. Living room with vaulted ceilings, gas log fireplace, surround sound system and 3 double French doors leading to covered patio. The main level houses 4 bedrooms, all having wood floors and the master has a 3/4 bath with a closet that doubles as a safe room. Upstairs is a 5th bedroom with carpet and a full bath. Attic space can be used for storage. Outdoor features includes covered patio and deck over looking the back yard/river with storage under the concrete patio.
- Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Gas Cook Top
- Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Recessed Lighting, Vaulted Ceil, Wood Floor
- Central 2
- Central 2, Electric, Propane Gas
- Crown Mold,Eat In Kitchen,Granite Countertop,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Wood Floor
- Deck, Covered Porch, Covered Patio, Treed Lot, View, Undgrnd Util, Sprinkler Sys, Drive-Gravel, Drive-Concrete
- Crawl Space
- From Athens, West on US-72, R on Lauderdale Co Rd 70, R on Lauderdale Co Rd 570, Continue into Elk River Shores Subdivision, House is on the R.
Property Listed By Butler Realty
Copyright NALMLS, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.