Listing Courtesy of MarMac Real Estate
4 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Immaculate 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home sitting on 11 secluded acres! This beautiful home has so much to offer, from the cozy fireplace in the living room to the kitchen with an ample amount of oak cabinets! The eat-in kitchen also features alluring granite counter tops, bay windows, a kitchen island, a deep copper sink, and appliances! The large dining room if perfect for family meals! Storage is definitely a plus with this home. Enjoy the breath taking landscaping, water fall, wildlife, and views of the sparkling pond stocked with multiple types of fish from the sun room, covered back balcony, patio, or deck! Outdoors also features a 2 car attached & detached garage & pole barn! Must See !
- Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Water Heater
- Ceiling Fan, Crown Mold, Fireplace, Recessed Lighting, Trey, Wood Floor
- Central 1
- Wall, Propane Gas
- Bay WDW,Eat In Kitchen,Granite Countertop,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vinyl
- Crown Mold,Wood Floor,Built Ins
- Patio, Deck, Front Porch, Covered Porch, Covered Patio, Covered Deck, Det. Bldg, Hot Tub, Curb/Gutters, Drive-Gravel
- Two Car Garage, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Workshop
- Crawl Space,Basement
- From Decatur, Take Moulton St E to Gordon Terry Pkwy, Take AL-24 W to AL-157 S in Lawrence County 22451 AL-157 Town Creek, AL 35672
Property Listed By MarMac Real Estate
Copyright NALMLS, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.